Lincoln Towing Company
Services Offered by Lincoln Towing Service Company
Lincoln Towing Services Offered
Please remember that we are here to serve you. This is only a list of the services that we provide most frequently. It’s not a list of the only services that we offer. If you need help, call us and we’ll be there for you.
- 24-Hour Towing Service – We know that life happens at all hours of the day and night. So don’t worry. If you need a tow
giveus a call. It doesn’t matter how late, or early, it is. We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to serve you! And it doesn’t matter what type of vehicle you need towed. We can do it all. Motorcycles, large trucks, sedans, SUV’s, mini-vans, and just about anything else.
- Roadside Assistance – Don’t need a tow, but you still need some help? No problem. We can help change your flat tire. Need a winch to pull you out of a ditch? No problem. Battery dead and need a jump? No problem. Need help unlocking your door? No problem. Nothing is too big or too small. We’re here to serve you!
- Breakdowns – Did your old reliable vehicle become not-so-reliable? We get it. We’ve been there too. We’re here, ready to help you out. Stuck on the side of I-75 because your engine overheated? That stinks! But we can help! Give us a call and we’ll be on our way to your location right away.
- Accident Recovery – Sometimes wrecks and collisions happen – even when we’re driving defensively and extremely carefully. We can get to the scene of the accident in minutes. Just give us a call and let us know where you are and what you need. We’ll be there right away. We’ll take care of moving your car where you need it to go so you can worry about the rest of the details of the accident.
- Off-Road Recovery – Were you out having a little too much fun? That takes us back to our college days. Off-roading is a lot of fun. But sometimes we have a little too much fun and get in a little too deep. We can meet you wherever you are. Just give us a call and we can find you on GPS. Now, it
maketake a little longer to get to you J, but we’ll definitely comefind you and get you out.
- Winch Outs – Have you accidentally slid off the road? Was the mud puddle a little deeper than you anticipated? Or did something go really wrong when you were pulling your boat out of the water? Ouch! But if any of those apply, we can help. We can’t fix your car – but we can get it out of the hole, ditch or water and get it to someone who can.
- Flatbed Towing – If you have a four-wheel drive vehicle be sure to let us know. Does your car have a low clearance? No problem. We’ll just be sure to dispatch the Flatbed when we come to help you. But don’t worry about it rolling off. Your vehicle will be securely anchored to the bed of the truck. We will take great care to ensure that your vehicle doesn’t incur any damage while it’s being transported. And don’t forget that we offer affordable towing service at all times.
Services Offered By the Most Affordable Towing Service in Lincoln
Reliable 24/7 Affordable Response
Being Stranded Is Bad Enough. Don’t Let Things Get Worse. Follow these Safety Precautions.
- Do the best you can to get your car to the far right side of the road. Get as far off the road as possible. Try to get as much space between your car and approaching traffic.
- Keep your hazard lights on and if it’s not too hot, stay in your vehicle with the doors locked. There’s no reason to create a target for someone looking to do wrong.
- Raise your hood. This will alert traffic to avoid you and will help us to identify your better as we approach your vehicle.
- If it’s dark out, turn on your inside lights (assuming your battery isn’t dead). This helps passing traffic to see you better.
- Never try to change a flat until you have moved the vehicle a safe distance off the road. Putting yourself at risk is just not worth it. If you can’t get it moved over far enough, then just be safe. Call us and we’ll be there soon enough.
- Don’t work on your car if it’s facing passing traffic. That is extremely dangerous and puts you at considerable risk. Again, it’s simply not worth it. Call us and let us help you. We’d rather meet you in person than hear about you on the news.